Bringing Freedom, Democracy and Prosperity back to Venezuela
- to guarantee the people of Venezuela the freedom of expression, freedom of assembly and freedom from oppression.
- to respect the independence and immunity of the members of the National Assembly.
- to respect the rule of law and the constitution, including the procedures that may lead to the impeachment of the country´s President.
- to free all political prisoners in Venezuela, including Antonio Ledezma, Daniel Ceballos and Leopoldo López.
- to ensure that police and military remain peaceful and nonviolent towards the people of Venezuela.
- to grant access of international humanitarian aid to end life- threatening shortages of food and medicine.